Community Association Manager
Full-Time, Entry Level
We are recruiting entry level Association Managers for our rapidly growing Property Management Company. Responsible for co-managing a portfolio of condominium, townhome, and homeowners’associations in the Chicago suburbs.
Our Association Managers manage the relationship between the Board of Directors and the homeowners in the community, as well as the maintenance of the grounds, common areas, and other property assets. Association Managers will manage multiple communities and community types and provide direct leadership to accounting, administrative and maintenance support staff to insure the activities required to efficiently run each community are successfully carried out.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills and passion for working with people
- Multi-tasking and organization skills that enable you to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to write and prepare effective communications, as well as effectively present information to Board of Directors
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel; experience with TOPS software a plus
- The desire and capacity to become licensed within a 1 -2 year period
What we offer:
- A professional, upbeat work environment
- Attractive benefits package that includes health insurance and paid time off for holidays and vacations starting upon hire
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience and portfolio assignment
- Accounting and Administrative support staff, as well as ongoing training that fosters growth and development
If you are ready for a new challenge and seeking to take your career to the next level, we are looking for you!
We have three convenient locations: Tinley Park, Naperville, and Schaumburg.