Experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist needed for our growing Property Management and Realty Management office. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Handling all aspects of owner receivables for an assigned portfolio of customers.
- Receipt and processing of customer payments for condo and homeowner associations
- Processing of all legal documentation required for home resales within our communities
- Assessment of late fees and additional customer charges, processing of letters regarding owner balances
- Working closely with co-workers, Accounting Manager and Property Managers to best serve our customers
Successful candidates will have:
- 1-3 years similar accounting experience preferred
- Associates degree in Accounting is a plus, or working towards a degree
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with TOPS and AppFolio property management software is a plus, but will train the right candidate
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
What we offer:
- Upbeat and fun work environment
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Attractive benefits package, including health, dental, vacation and holidays
Qualified candidates please send your resume and salary requirements. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Advocate Property Management provides Association Management, Real Estate, and Maintenance services in suburban Chicago. By leveraging Innovation, Integrity, Process, Technology, and Service, Advocate Property Management has experienced tremendous growth and recently celebrated 30 years serving the Chicago suburbs.