We employ a team approach to Property Management to ensure that your property’s individual needs are met. Below is a summary of the services we offer. For more detailed information on our Management Services, go to our Request for Proposal.
Our daily services include:
- Administration of records and correspondence by our responsive Customer Service Agents
- Collection of assessments through a variety of payment methods
- Bill payment through an electronic processing system with automated Board approval
- Completion of work orders by knowledgeable and skilled in-house and outside maintenance personnel
- Access to information about your association through our cloud-based management system
Monthly your Property Manager will:
- Perform thorough property inspections to detect issues proactively
- Summarize daily services into an informative Property Report
- Schedule time to review the Property Report at association Board meetings
Each quarter we:
- Audit maintenance contracts for compliance and term dates
- Provide services to procure new proposals for maintenance contracts with your best interests in mind
- Review and update both long-term and short-term preventative maintenance programs for all buildings and all common elements or areas of your property
Your Property Manager will leverage information collected throughout the year to:
- Update annual plans, budgets and reports and schedule annual meetings in preparation for the next operating year
- Assist with annual audits, compilations, or reviews performed by an outside auditing firm selected by the Board of Directors
- Furnish necessary information for tax purposes
- Assist with the property insurance renewal process
We would be happy to provide you with a custom proposal for your property with detailed information on our management and financial services.
Contact us at (833) 253-0100 or go to our Request for Proposal.